Domain transfers aren’t done immediately. Before hitting the button, ensure your domain is ready for the transfer. This protects your domain from unwanted transfers by people who are, like… not you.
So how do you get started? First, we recommend you talk to your host. Once you have the all clear, you’re ready to begin the transfer process . Call us.
The transfer checklist
- The domain must be valid and registered with another registrar.
- The domain must have been registered for a minimum of 60 days.
- The domain must be in an unlocked status with the current registrar.
- Domain Privacy must be disabled so we can verify your ownership.
- You must obtain an authorization code from the current registrar.